Sufi Medicine Prayer
Based on The Sound Code at The Heart of The Arabic Language
Facilitated by Manaar Azreik
Starting Monday, September 4, 2023
Learn and grow with:
1. The meaning of the 99 Beautiful Names of God /Allah is conveyed by a sound code that is embedded in the grammatical structure of the Arabic language.
2. Open to your creative voice, and your true self, and harness the power of music to heal.
Hey, I am Manaar Azreik, the author of The Practice of Trust Book.
“Being Released From The Codependency Prison”
As a song chant leader in Northern California, I draw people to me to find their voice. But most importantly, to express their authentic self and discover how they meant to use sound exploration as a tool for healing in this life.
- How can you change your life based on your feelings and the inner world and change your belief system?
- You will take a journey through breathwork, awareness, inner vibration movement, sound therapy, and Sufi music so that you can go deeper into the realm of truth, self-love, and healing.
- I focus on somatic practices, utilizing the power of rhythm to heal the body, mind, heart, and soul.
I am welcoming you into the healing circle!
As a Minister for the Soul, I help you to navigate this beautiful world in which we live with ease, care, and passion. You become your highest and truest expression of yourself, starting NOW!
Focusing on somatic practices, utilizing the power of rhythm to heal the body, mind, heart, and soul.
This course is designed for seekers of the heart and it goes along with the Physicians of The Heart book so you can heal and transform your life through Sound coding, voice therapy, and rhythms.
I will guide you through the steps of chanting the Sufi Names by utilizing the Sound Code of the Arabic language as you navigate this beautiful world that we live in through inner vibrations, your inner landscape, and your inner beauty!
I’d love to help you to:
- Empower yourself with your inner voice.
- Free yourself from emotional entanglement.
- Heal your ancestral wounds with Sufi Prayers.
Here is what we are going to focus on together:
I work with 10 participants during this time and the program includes the following:
* 8 Group calls for 60 minutes, every Monday evening starting @ 8 pm on Zoom.
* 8-hour retreat on the 3rd Saturday of each month (on Zoom and/or in-person).
* One-on-One 4 sessions (60 minutes, bi-weekly on Zoom or in-person) with the author Manaar
Sign-Up Here Space is limited
Refer a friend and you will get a $99 discount.
Get Your Complimentary 30-minute Consultation Today!
For more info contact the author Manaar Azreik
- Text / call 415-237-1937
Register today and receive a gift, Manaar’s Booklet – Complementary:
- Meet Your Center E. Booklet (22 pages PDF)